Please enter search criteria
Item Count: 0
Please feel free to stop into the Campus Store to purchase all your Textbook needs.
- View a list of your required textbooks here. This book list includes the ISBN for all your textbooks. The ISBN (International Standard Book Number) is the unique number for your exact version/edition of your textbook, and the unique number you should use to find the exact version/edition of the textbook you need.
- If you need to remove courses, textbooks, or cancel your reservation order, you may do so by logging into your account and making your changes, before the order is processed.
The Textbook Reservation ordering for SPRING '21 is now OPEN. ***Rentals available for SPRING '21 will be listed soon*** The deadline to place a Reservation is Dec. 31st. You may still get the Textbooks you need when you move-in on campus in the Campus Store.
- There will be Covid-19 safety precautions in the Store, such as a Customer capacity limitation of 50 Customers in-Store at one time, masks required while shopping, designated pathway for entering, checkout, and exiting. Textbook shopping will not allow self-shopping, but we are offering a counter service to get all your Textbook needs.
- Textbooks are non-returnable after your order is processed and charged to your credit card, unless a course is dropped.
- When you get to the Checkout, you will see NEW book prices, however when we actually process your Reservation Order you will only be charged for the type of book you've requested (as best we can fill with your requested selection) of Rental, Used, or New.
- Please direct any questions about the reservation process to firstname.lastname@example.org
Select Term and Departments
Search for Book
Search by Course
View Your Materials
Saint Michael's College Campus StoreOne Winooski Park
Colchester, VT 05439
Academic Year Hours:
Monday - Friday, 9:00am - 5:00pm
Saturdays (closed during breaks) 11:00am - 3:00pm