Consistent with our mission to provide excellent Customer Service, the Campus Store will gladly handle refunds according to the following policy.
Refunds for Saint Michael's College Campus Store merchandise will be given as follows:
- Textbooks can ONLY be returned/exchanged if the course has been dropped or switched. This will ONLY be allowed until the Add/Drop date, set by the Registrar's Office, which is typically the 2nd Wednesday from the start of the semester.
- New books MUST BE unmarked and in resalable condition. Shrink-wrapped books MUST BE returned in complete and undamaged condition.
- All returns/exchanges MUST BE accompanied by the cash register receipt AND MUST BE accompanied by the Add/Drop receipt from the Registrar's Office.
- OTHER MERCHANDISE (within 30 days of purchase)
- All other merchandise may be returned with receipt in the condition it was purchased.
- Any red dot (sale/clearance) merchandise in store or on website is nonreturnable and all sales are final.
Refunds will be credited in the original form of payment.
Colchester, VT 05439
Academic Year Hours:
Monday - Friday, 9:00am - 5:00pm
Saturdays (closed during breaks) 11:00am - 3:00pm
Monday - Friday, 9:00am - 4:00pm
CLOSED Saturdays & Sundays